What You Need to Know Before Placing Your Order
1. Please place your orders at least 3 days before the desired delivery date. For example, if you wish your order to be delivered by Christmas Eve (24th of December), then you must place your order by 21st of December at the latest.
2. All food items sold by EzyBBQ are raw with the exception of the 'Cooked Food' category.
3. Promo codes or coupon codes are only valid on our website and they will need to be entered when you are making your order on our website. We will not accept promo codes given to us at the time of delivery.
4. Only orders over RM100 will be delivered.
5. We only collect a deposit that is 20% of your total order amount plus the delivery charge when you order online. The balance is paid when your order is delivered.
6. When you are placing your order, please state the required delivery date and the preferred delivery time in the box titled "Delivery Instructions".
7. Once your order has been made and the deposit has been paid, you will receive an email from us within 24 hours confirming that your order has been received. If you do not receive this confirmation email after 24 hours, please write to us through our Contact Us form or send an email to email@example.com.
8. In that email, we will confirm the delivery date and time of your order. If we are unable to deliver at the requested time, we will contact you to arrange for a more suitable time. We hope you understand if we need to make some slight changes to the delivery time in order to accommodate to the delivery routes.
9. No changes to your order are allowed within 48 hours of the delivery. If you cancel your order within 48 hours of the delivery, your deposit will be forfeited.
10. On the day of delivery itself, we will give you a call in the morning to confirm the time of delivery. However, we ask that you do give our drivers up to 30 minutes allowance in case of heavy traffic.
We have split Penang into 6 delivery zones. Please refer to the map and table below to see the applicable zones and its corresponding charges.